79Cash Personal Loan Up To $5000
- No upfront or surprise hidden fees
- Simple and smart request forms
- Fast and secure processing
Payday Loans are Not as Scary as You Think!
Our Fast Payday Loans Can Help You Get Back on Your Feet!
Apply Now for a Fast and Reliable Loan of Up To $5,000
79Cash Connects You to Online Lenders and Gets You
· Reliable Loans in Less Time
· Transparent Fees
· Easy-To-Use Forms
· Assisted Processing, from Start to Finish
Connect with Online Lenders, Through 79Cash, for Payday Loans Online
Had a rough day at work? Or perhaps a rough week, month, and year. Payday loans can get you out of that rut in a few simple steps. However, before opting for a payday loan, you should decide whether it’s the right option for YOU!
The ABCs of Payday Loans
- They are expensive, short-term loans due in a single amount on your next payday.
- They allow you to receive fast cash without restrictions on the amount or purpose. You can get them for a sudden loss of income, health emergencies, travel purposes, expensive repairs, and more.
- They are easy to qualify for, with simpler application processes and low credit requirements.
Myths That Shouldn’t Scare You Off
- Payday loans are dangerous: All this talk of loans seems empty without mentioning the “dangers of payday loans.” People often warn you against these loans, speaking of high interest rates and insecure payments. However, in actuality, they are a secure way of borrowing money. The loans are regulated; you don’t have to disclose personal information online. Once you place your trust in a reliable intermediary like 79 Cash, you are out of harm’s way.
- Payday loans are a trap: Quite the contrary. Any loan with a short repayment term might scare people off. However, the short term is a blessing in disguise if you think about it. You get done with your repayments faster and don’t need to worry about the debt you are in all the time!
- Interest rates can be crippling: Let’s address the elephant in the room. The question of high interest rates. Most states are now capping interest rates to counter this problem, which can take the pressure off! Plus, if you pay back your loan early, you may not feel the burden of interest rates!
Things You Should Probably Avoid
- Waiting till the last moment: DO NOT wait till the last moment to pay off your payday loans. Interest rates can still accumulate, causing you to pay more than you would have needed if you planned your expenses.
- Trusting an unreliable source: Loan application forms, money transfers, fee applications, and other kinds of paperwork can be used to pull the rug out from under your feet. Before you know it, you have been taken advantage of. With 79Cash, everything is transparent. There is no hidden fee involved, and we help you with all the processing, connecting you with only the best and the most reliable lenders.
Requirements and Rejections
Wondering why you have been rejected? The following questions may help you determine if you meet the requirements for a payday loan.
- Are you 18 years of age? A payday loan is a legal contract; you must be at least 18 years of age to sign it.
- Do you have an active checking account? You may need this for some lenders.
- Can you provide a guarantee of repayment? If you have a low income, some lenders may reject your application. This is because lenders need proof of repayment.
- Residence: You may need a permanent address as lenders want to know how they can reach you to remind you of payment deadlines.
- The current level of debt or payday loan: If you have accumulated a lot of debt or already have a large amount of payday loan that you have not repaid, your application may be rejected.
Get One Step Closer to a Payday Loan with 79Cash
Payday loans can get you out of trouble if you are caught up in financial struggles and need cash fast. Connect with reliable lenders and get a loan online today with 79Cash, your hassle-free option for emergencies!
Max loan amount
for new customer; and $5,000 for returning customer
No credit score
79-cash.com is a USA loan matching service, not a lender and does not make loan or credit decisions. We connect interested persons with a lender from its network of approved lenders. We do not control and is not responsible for the actions or inactions of any lender, is not a representative, agent or broker of any lender, and does not recommend any lender. We receive compensation from its lenders, often based on a ping-tree model, the highest available bidder is connected to the consumer. Regardless, our loan matching service is always free to you.
The purpose of shorter duration loans is to give the borrower temporary financial relief. Such loans are not a long-term financial solution. Persons suffering serious financial problems should consider other alternatives or should seek out professional financial advice.